Bulletproof Control Centre Help
Bulletproof Control Centre is the Self Service portal for all monitoring, reporting, support and self service control of your managed service.
Logging In to the Bulletproof Control Centre
To get into the Bulletproof Control Centre, visit https://cc.bulletproof.net/. You will be prompted for a username and password, which will be provided to you when your service is live. If you do not have a login and password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that it be re-sent to you. Alternatively, you can try out the features of the Control Centre by logging in with a username of guest and a password of bulletproofguest. When you have logged in, you will be presented with the 'Control Centre Home' page:
On the left, you'll see a number of menus. Click on a link below to get detailed information on the corresponding menu item.
This link allows you view any tickets that have been created by Bulletproof engineers for you or your service. Please note that although most of your tickets will appear, tasks created when you email email@example.com may not show up here straight away.
This link allows you to start, stop or suspend your VM yourself, 24x7x365. Please note that you will need to set downtime so that Bulletroof Engineers are not alerted and respond to false alerts. Failing to do so may result in Professional Services fees.
Here you can view the overall processor and memory capacity utilisation of the entire Bulletproof Dedicated VM Farm.
This link allows you to view and tune process fingerprint monitoring and alerting.
Monitoring and Alerting
- Current Status - Delivers a visual precis of the current status of all your managed servers and services.
- Current Problems - Delivers a visual precis of any current problem only of all your managed servers and services.
- Status Summary - Here you can view the status of all your services including clickable links through to each of the services.
- Status Detail -Delivers the current status with clickable links.
- Problem Summary - Shows you any current problems outstanding on your services including clickable links to each problem.
- Unhandled Services - Shows services that have problems with clickable links.
- Unhandled Alerts - Shows any unacknowledged alerts with clickable links.
- Unhandled hosts - Shows any hosts that have problems with clickable links.
- Historical Availability Report - Allows you to generate monthly availability reports for your services.
- Historical Performance Report - Allows you to generate monthly performance reports for your services.
- Real Time Graphs - Shows server vital statistics (including RAM, HDD etc.) in graphical format for trend analysis and capacity planning.
- Alert History - Shows the alert history of your services.
- Notification History - Shows the notification history of your services.
- Comment History - Shows the comment history of your services.