Bulletproof (ASX:BPF) is the leading cloud services provider in Australia/New Zealand and trusted partner to over 750 organisations.
What do we do?
Bulletproof simplifies complex technology and enables rapid transformation for businesses of all sizes. Our certified and experienced Cloud experts advise and support organisations at every step in their cloud journey, by providing market-leading expertise and mission-critical support across multiple platforms and technologies.
Recognised as the first A/NZ Amazon Web Services Premier Consulting Partner, AWS Managed Service Partner and full end-to-end Direct Microsoft Azure Partner, Bulletproof has the expertise and resources to assist companies in all aspects of cloud services, including cloud strategy, planning, design, architecture, build, test, deployment, security, operations, support, and optimisation.
We’re proud to have as clients some of Australia’s largest companies, and many SMBs with big aspirations. Here are just some of our 750+ clients:
About our people
We’re a team of experienced and friendly individuals, all dedicated to helping customers with Cloud transition and transformation. We are passionate about leading the market by living our values; values that have been instilled in our culture since the day the doors opened for business.
- Expertise – We are experts because we are highly intelligent people with deep experience. We identify and implement the best cloud solutions for our customers, which is why customers come to us and keep coming back.
- Excellence – Whatever we do, we strive for excellence. We build and support mission-critical systems reliably and securely without fail. We consistently deliver high quality service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Agility – We are flexible and adapt quickly to changing conditions and we make decisions cleverly and quickly. We respond to our customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- Transparency – We will be truthful, no matter what, with each other, and with our customers.
- Innovation – We are brave, and we try new things. By being resourceful, creative, and collaborative, we foster innovation inside and outside the company. We continuously invest in new products, technologies, intelligent systems and people.
History and Background
Founded in 2000 in Sydney, Australia, Bulletproof has consistently led market innovation with public and private cloud based services. Bulletproof was the first company in Australia to launch a public cloud service in 2006 and launch a managed Amazon Web Services (AWS) in 2012.
In early 2014, Bulletproof Networks a wholly owned subsidiary of Bulletproof Group Limited, a public company, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: BPF). Click here to access investor information relating to Bulletproof Group Limited.
Later 2014, Bulletproof acquired Pantha, a major Consulting Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), known for their innovative work in DevOps and cloud deployment for major enterprise customers, including AAP, Red Balloon and Sydney Airport Corporation.
Bulletproof acquired Infoplex in 2015, relied upon by Genworth and GraysOnline for their highly secure data centres that are ISO27001 certified, APRA compliant, and Sarbanes Oxley auditable.
In 2016 Bulletproof made it’s third acquisition of leading Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting partner in New Zealand, Cloud House.
A long-time technology and financial supporter of Movember and Whirlpool, Bulletproof enjoys delivering high quality service using the latest cloud technology best practices and establishing customer partnerships that last for many years.
Partnerships and Accreditation
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner – first in Australia & NZ
- AWS Managed Service Partner
- Microsoft – Cloud Platform Competency
- VMware – Enterprise Service Provider
- Federal Government Panels – DCaaS MUL
- State Government Panels – QLD, NSW and VIC
- Magento Hosting Partner
- Sitecore Hosting & Solution Partner
For more information about Bulletproof and our team, please feel free to contact us.