The leading provider of Mission Critical Cloud Services
What do we do?
Bulletproof (ASX:BPF) is Australia’s leading end-to-end mission critical Cloud Services provider.
We help customers make Cloud work!
Through our team of certified and experienced Cloud experts, we provide Cloud consulting, technical delivery and proactive management, monitoring and support services – making complex technology easy to use for any organisation, giving you the freedom to be remarkable.
Our Cloud services extend across the entire technology stack from key Cloud infrastructure platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare Hosting and Hybrid Cloud; to Enterprise Integration/APIs, DevOps & Agile implementation; to application development; and Cloud optimisation and installation of market leading applications such as Trend Micro, Magento, Squixa, Sitecore, Hybris, New Relic, SAP and more.
With over 14 years of experience in managed hosting and Cloud services, we continue to drive industry innovation since being the first provider in Australia to launch a VMware public cloud service in 2006, the first in 2012 to provide Managed AWS services, and in 2013 Bulletproof was given the status of the first and leading AWS Premier Consulting Partner in A/NZ.
We’re proud to have as clients some of Australia’s largest companies, and many SMBs with big aspirations. Here are just some of our 600+ clients:
History and Background
Established in 2000, Bulletproof was co-founded by Anthony Woodward, CEO and Lorenzo Modesto, COO.
Prior to the days of Cloud technology, Bulletproof started off life as a managed services provider, focused on helping small-to-medium businesses make internet technology work. At the time, enterprise organisations had started making this work for their businesses, but the required investment and expertise made it difficult for smaller organisations to take advantage of this. To meet this gap in the market, Bulletproof was born!
14 years later, Bulletproof continues on our path of helping businesses make internet, now Cloud technology work! We’ve proven ourselves time and time again, with a great community of clients and partners, awards for innovation and growth and fantastic portfolio of successful mission critical deployments.
In early 2014, Bulletproof Networks a wholly owned subsidiary of Bulletproof Group Limited, a public company, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:BPF). Click here to access investor information relating to Bulletproof Group Limited.
In December 2014, we also acquired Pantha Corp a major Amazon Web Services (AWS) consulting partner, with extensive experience in DevOps and Cloud enablement for enterprise customers. In 2015, we rebranded our Cloud Professional Services Division to Pantha, providing dedicated expertises to providing enterprise level consulting services.
About our people
We’re a team of experienced and friendly individuals, all dedicated to helping organisations make Cloud work. We are passionate about leading the market by living our values, values that have been instilled in our culture since the day the doors opened for business.
- Agility – We are flexible and adapt quickly to changing conditions and we make decisions cleverly and quickly. We respond to our customers’ needs with new products and services in a timely manner.
- Proactivity – We help our customers before they ask us. We take actions that prevent problems occurring.
- Transparency - We will be truthful, no matter what, with each other, and with our customers.
- The Bulletproof Way – We tell our customers about our values, and we encourage, mentor and coach our staff to bring the following attributes to the fore: Striving for excellence, fun, ethical, compassionate, tolerant, resourceful, objective, enthusiastic, niceness.
Bulletproof has driven industry innovation since being:
- In 2006 – The first provider in Australia to launch a VMware public cloud service
- In 2012 – Launched the first Managed AWS service in Australia
- In 2013 – Named one of AWS’ select global Premier Consulting Partners, and the first in Australia/New Zealand
- In 2014 – First pure-play cloud services company to list on the ASX
- In 2014 – Acquisition of Pantha Corp
Partnerships and Accreditation
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner – first in ANZ, 1 of 27 in the world.
- Federal Government Panels – DCaaS MUL
- State Government Panels – QLD, NSW and VIC
- AWS – AWS Premier Partner, MSP, Government supplier
- VMware – Enterprise Service Provider
- Magento Hosting Partner
- Sitecore Hosting Partner
For more information about Bulletproof and our team, please feel free to contact us.