- Package: Annual Salary (plus Superannuation): $120k-140k base + $36k OTE + Accelerator
- Company Bonus Plan
- Laptop/PDA Contribution: $1k pa (reimbursed against purchase)
- Broadband/Phone Allowances
- Salary packaging options
Location: Sydney, Australia
- Monthly Company Social Outings
- Company Wellness Program
- Reports to the Sales Operations Manager
Bulletproof is re-defining Managed Cloud.
Through our commitment to Quality, Innovation and world-class, Proactive Customer Service, we’re making complex technology easy to use for any organisation, giving you the freedom to be remarkable.
Our world-class support and management is available for the leading private and public cloud platforms: VMware and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Bulletproof has driven industry innovation since being the first provider in Australia to launch a VMware public cloud service in 2006, leading to ZDNet’s Emerging Innovation Award.
This was followed up in 2012 with the first Managed AWS service in Australia, leading to Bulletproof being nominated as a finalist in the BRW Digital Innovation Awards in 2013. Bulletproof is proud to count as clients some of Australia’s largest companies, and many small businesses with big aspirations.
In 2014, Bulletproof became Australia’s first ASX listed, pure-play cloud services company.
Overview of Role
Your aptitude and experience designing and consulting on both AWS “Lift and Shift” and CI/CD development projects liaising with existing Enterprise customers will be put to the test as part of Australia’s leading, smartest and friendliest Sales and Marketing teams.
Your role will include working with new and existing customers and you will work closely with Sales Consultants, Technical Account Managers & Pre-Sales Engineers on identified AWS consulting and project opportunities.
- Consultative, friendly yet focussed approach to sales
- Willingness and ability to learn new concepts and liaise with administrative and technical teams
- Advanced AWS skills and experience (design & implementation of both lift and shift and CI/CD projects)
- Strong VMware experience (design & implementation/deployments)
- Experience in DevOps methodologies
- Enjoyment of customer facing engagements
- A passion for working with people
- Effective communication skills and commercial acumen
- Happy to be hands on at times
- Enjoying being part of a tight-knit, supportive and fun team
- Professionalism (consistency, reliability, punctuality, presentation, etc)
- Strong sense of business ethics and transparency
- A thorough, intelligent approach to problem-solving
- A strong dedication to customer service
- A motivated and energetic disposition
- Strong documentation skills
- Maturity, patience and tolerance
- Being a self starter
Detailed Position Description:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Consulting to the company’s customers on AWS Lift and Shift and CI/CD projects
- Performing advanced AWS application troubleshooting consulting services
- Working with a Project Manager for new/existing deployments to ensure services are provisioned in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify cross-selling or up-selling cloud service opportunities in the Enterprise customer base
- Foster and develop customer relationships at multiple levels in the Enterprise customer base, with both technical and commercial/management-contacts
- Consistently represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner
- Develop/Improve/Utilise Process toward continuous improvement throughout the sales and account management functions of the company
- Assisting the Sales Team with pre-sales consultation with clients, including liaison, design, consulting and project management
- Assisting as required with the development of systems and processes for monitoring and management of the Company’s and Customers’ Infrastructure
- Assistance in the Development of systems and processes for the Company’s sales, presales or service delivery functions
- Performing in accordance with Bulletproof’s Processes and SOPs
- Maintaining Tasks in Bulletproof’s Request Tracking System to the satisfaction of the Sales Operations Manager or the Chief Operating Officer
- Assisting with complex customer infrastructure roll-outs
- Assisting with New Product Development as required
- Technical Project Management as required
- Technical Account Management, supporting the Account Manager as required
- Formalising Technical Documentation for Enterprise Customers for handover to Support
- Regular technical reviews with Enterprise Customers
- Recommendations on improving support processes for individual Enterprise Customer requirements
- Lifecycle recommendations on improving Enterprise Customer’s infrastructure solutions
Additional training that is agreed to be well aligned with the company’s overall goals will be encouraged and sponsored as agreed.
If this role excites you and you’re looking to take your career to the next step within a fun and leading Cloud services company, apply today!
Please submit a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria listed above and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org