Dedicated VM Hosting – designed to your requirements.
Managed & supported by Bulletproof.
Are you ready to move away from managing your own infrastructure internally, or a third–party hosting provider, and start freeing up your technical teams for business–focused projects?
Bulletproof can help you migrate from your third-party hosting provider, internally managed environment or provide a new dedicated build through VMWare.
How can we help?
- Professional services to assess and review your existing requirements
- Consulting services to scope, architect and design your new environment to best practice
- Hands-on technical support from build or migration, to go-live
- Proactive 24/7 support, management and monitoring on your new environment
- and more.
Managed VMware Hosting Features:
- Rapid Deployment – Start complex infrastructure projects today, not in weeks or months
- Enterprise-grade – Enterprise IBM Servers and HDS SANs deliver an Enterprise-grade Managed VMware Hosting platform
- Customisable – Deliverable as a managed public or private private cloud solution
- Unrestricted Connectivity – Unrestricted 10 GigE access to all local and international Gb/sec. transit and peering
- Full Control or Fully Managed – Full root/admin access coupled with tailored management to remove hassle and risk
- Strong SLA’s – 99.995% SLAs ensure agreement-backed confidence
- Unrestricted High Speed Access – A Fully Managed Platform allows full access to all GB/sec. transit & peering
- Fully Managed Security – Managed Redundant Firewalls and Load Balancers are included in all services
- Fully Managed Network – Multiple Managed Redundant Pairs of Routers and Switches ensure high availability
- Award Winning Hosting Platform – Outright winner of the CeBIT ZDNet Emerging Innovation Award
- Application Management – Application monitoring, 24/7 proactive incident response, troubleshooting and escalation to the application owner if required
- Database Management – Database monitoring, 24/7 proactive incident response, troubleshooting and escalation to the database owner or administrator owner if required
Please contact us via our online form, or call us on 1300 663 903 to discuss your requirements with one of our friendly consultants.