Application Cloud hosting and SaaS
Services to help you optimise your off-the-shelf or custom built applications in the Cloud, managed and supported by Bulletproof
We provide end-to-end Cloud services to support front and back-end application hosting for a wide variety of organisations – from off-the-shelf applications like Magento, Sitecore, Hybrid and Adobe Experience Manager, in-house built software applications with a dedicated team of developments, to large SaaS providers and Enterprise customers.
- Best practice architecture and deployment services, ensuring application security and performance
- Agile Development, CI/CD and DevOps strategy planning and implementation
- Fully managed dedicated, Cloud or hybrid environments
- 24×7 support, so your development teams can focus on creating remarkable tools and features
- Dedicated Account Manager to provide continued Cloud strategy support
- Custom documentation of agreed support processes
- Ongoing Project Management to ensure consistent service levels
What can we do for you?
Through Bulletproof’s Professional Services Division, we can:
- Review your current development processes and practices to re-architect for the Cloud.
- Provide advice and support to implement an Agile Development process and DevOps strategy.
- Assess current deployment of off-the-shelf applications such as SAP, Magento, Sitecore, ERP, CMS, CRM sytems for Cloud optimisation and readiness.
- Audit and optimise for Cloud readiness – high availability, performance, security and scalability.
- Consult on your development and Cloud strategy to identify innovation points and opportunities.
- Design, scope and plan for migration, lift-and-shift or a re-architecture of your environment
Our hands-on technical engineers will work with your internal developers, technical team and partners to deliver your application in the Cloud or SaaS deployment. Service we can provide include:
- Install and build your staging, testing, development and production hosting environments.
- Build automation scripts to rapidly re-provision your environment for agile development and DevOps.
- Hands on migration, lift-and-shift or re-architecture support through our technical teams.
- Work with your developers and technical teams to ensure seamless project management and go-live.
Once your mission critical campaign or website has been deployed, you’ll have access to our world class Bulletproof support, which includes the following:
- 24/7 Proactive monitoring, management and support on your environment – so you don’t need to have team members on stand by.
- Dedicated Account Manager for ongoing strategy and account support.
- Infrastructure, Application and Database Management – patching and upgrades.
- Continuous improvement and optimisation support.
- Access to a dedicated professional services and resources for specific product or project launches i.e. version roll out, or new product launches.
Scotney Group – application Cloud hosting
“Bulletproof has provided the most pro-active and intelligent technical support I’ve seen in the industry.
From the first planning discussions through to implementation and testing, Bulletproof’s expertise and ongoing assistance has been invaluable for our migration to an AWS auto-scale environment.”
– Christopher Simon, Chief Technology Officer, The Scotney Group.
Please contact us via our online form, or call us on 1300 663 903 to discuss your requirements with one of our friendly consultants.