Dedicated VM Hosting – designed to your requirements.
Managed & supported by Bulletproof.
Are you ready to move away from managing your own infrastructure internally, or a third–party hosting provider, and start freeing up your technical teams for business–focused projects?
Bulletproof can help you migrate from your third-party hosting provider, internally managed environment or provide a new dedicated build through VMWare.
How can we help?
- Professional services to assess and review your existing requirements
- Consulting services to scope, architect and design your new environment to best practice
- Hands-on technical support from build or migration, to go-live
- Proactive 24/7 support, management and monitoring on your new environment
- and more.
Managed VMware Hosting Features:
- Rapid Deployment – Start complex infrastructure projects today, not in weeks or months
- Enterprise-grade – Enterprise IBM Servers and HDS SANs deliver an Enterprise-grade Managed VMware Hosting platform
- Customisable – Deliverable as a managed public or private private cloud solution
- Unrestricted Connectivity – Unrestricted 10 GigE access to all local and international Gb/sec. transit and peering
- Full Control or Fully Managed – Full root/admin access coupled with tailored management to remove hassle and risk
- Strong SLA’s – 99.995% SLAs ensure agreement-backed confidence
- Unrestricted High Speed Access – A Fully Managed Platform allows full access to all GB/sec. transit & peering
- Fully Managed Security – Managed Redundant Firewalls and Load Balancers are included in all services
- Fully Managed Network – Multiple Managed Redundant Pairs of Routers and Switches ensure high availability
- Award Winning Hosting Platform – Outright winner of the CeBIT ZDNet Emerging Innovation Award
- Application Management – Application monitoring, 24/7 proactive incident response, troubleshooting and escalation to the application owner if required
- Database Management – Database monitoring, 24/7 proactive incident response, troubleshooting and escalation to the database owner or administrator owner if required