Taking the first step is often the hardest for organisations. Cloud migration paves the way for the exciting innovations to come – while ensuring you can overcome barriers imposed by your legacy systems. Enable your internal teams to take the leap from focusing on maintenance to innovative, value-add projects.
Our cloud expertise will enable you to achieve your digital transformation objectives.
We will partner with you to help you achieve your target digital maturity state by leveraging our Migrate offerings…
- Identify an application to move to the cloud that will provide the best ROI
- Provide recommendations for migration approaches which will deliver cloud best practice in aspects such as security, availability and performance
- Give IT and application teams access to cloud thought leadership to provide upskilling and knowledge transfer as part of your transformation
- Create a high-level architecture leveraging application and infrastructure discovery tools
- Work together to develop a migration plan identifying critical applications which may need further optimisation due to maturity level and suitability
- Provide input to a business case and TCO comparison for public, private and on-prem options
- Use techniques such as value chain mapping and customer trend analysis for opportunities to enhance your digital maturity
- Develop a roadmap to deliver your digital strategy enabling you to provide unique value to your customers
- Review enterprise application architecture for recommendations such as adoption of next gen platforms to achieve digital goals
- Named in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure MSPs, Worldwide
- First AWS Premier Consulting Partner in A/NZ
- Launched first managed AWS services in A/NZ
- Microsoft – Tier-1 Cloud Solutions Provider
- Microsoft Partner – Cloud Platform
- 2015 Frost and Sullivan Managed Cloud Service Provider of the Year
Bulletproof is our trusted Cloud expert. We can rely on them to proactively support and manage our digital environments, so we can focus on the viewer experience.