After migrating to the cloud, the next step is to capitalise on your momentum. This could mean taking advantage of cloud capabilities through improvements to your applications or integrating with your back-end systems. With minimum re-design, you can unlock new capabilities and the ability to scale.
Our cloud expertise will enable you to achieve your digital transformation objectives.
Our expert consultants will partner with you to achieve your target digital maturity state leveraging our Scale offerings. Find out how our services can help you.
- Review current application architecture to identify innovative ways to leverage cloud scalability and availability
- Provide recommendations for initial deployment and ongoing improvement of applications in the cloud
- Ensure your application can capitalise on variable pricing as workload and user demand fluctuates with campaigns or seasonality
- Rapidly automate slow, expensive and error prone manual or batch processes that may span multiple actors, systems and businesses
- Reduce complexity and tight coupling of systems to contain costs, increase resilience and enhance performance
- Foster innovation by securely sharing your data and information with customers, partners and employees
- Use techniques such as value chain mapping and customer trend analysis for opportunities to enhance your digital maturity
- Develop a roadmap to deliver your digital strategy enabling you to provide unique value to your customers
- Review enterprise application architecture for recommendations such as adoption of next gen platforms to achieve digital goals
- Named in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure MSPs, Worldwide
- First AWS Premier Consulting Partner in A/NZ
- Launched first managed AWS services in A/NZ
- Microsoft – Tier-1 Cloud Solutions Provider
- Microsoft Partner – Cloud Platform
- 2015 Frost and Sullivan Managed Cloud Service Provider of the Year
Bulletproof was fundamental to the success of our campaign for Melbourne Cup. Traffic spiked 15x higher than normal, and we stayed 100% online and available for our customers