Why work with Bulletproof?
We’re your one-stop end-to-end Cloud services and managed services partner. We believe that by engaging with you and your teams, it’s a continuous relationship and partnership when you work with Bulletproof. We are dedicated to helping you make Cloud work, so you can leverage our:
17+ years of experience in supporting and implementing diverse cloud services
Expertise as AWS’ first and leading Premier Consulting Partner in A/NZ
- Certified as a Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform Partner
- Named in Gartner’s ‘2017 Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure MSPs, Worldwide’
- Ongoing dedication to digital transformation
In addition, our core values underpin the way we partner with you and provide you with on-going support: Transparency, Proactivity, Agility and displaying the attributes that we call “The Bulletproof Way”.
Transparency – we will be truthful, no matter what, both with each other and with our customers.
Proactivity – we get to our customers before they get to us, if there’s a problem. We take actions that prevent problems occurring.
Agility – We are flexible and adapt quickly to changing conditions and we make decisions cleverly and quickly. We respond to our customers’ needs with new products and services in a timely manner.
The Bulletproof Way – we tell our customers about our values, and we encourage, mentor and coach our staff to bring the following attributes to the fore: Striving for Excellence, Resourcefulness, Ethics, Tolerance, Fun & Enthusiasm
Measuring customer outcomes
Customers work with Bulletproof at different levels of maturity to deliver their desired business outcomes through cloud-empowered digital transformation. From taking the first steps to cloud through to cutting edge innovation.
Our approach is methodical, pragmatic and delivers results. It is also backed by world class support. Bulletproof uses globally accepted service and performance benchmarking tools. We’ve mentioned the importance we place on transparency just above – in that spirit, we share these metrics with customers and potential customers.
- We use the internationally recognised Net Promoter® System (NPS®) to measure progress towards our “Customer Delight” objective.
- We set aggressive SLAs for response times and service availability – measured daily, weekly and monthly.
- We ask for feedback from customers to measure both how quickly our support team resolve issues and how satisfied you are with the outcome.